Name: Marie Sable
Birthday: May 22nd!
History: Marie was a young girl with her parents in a small town, she loved spending time with them and they'd always buy her sketchbooks to draw. She was a very timid child, meaning she had little to no friends to play with. Her parents wanted her to break out of her shell, but they also didn't want her to change.Finally after a few years of being timid her parents decided to introduce her into designing, to pass the time and be more creative. She loved sketching dresses and making accessories, her mother then introduced her into sewing to make them. She's not as handy as her mother with a thimble but she can make simple dresses if she has enough thread and time. After becoming old enough to get her own house she moved to MapleVille for a fresh start, her parents were very supportive of her move and gave her 500 bells to keep her going. Now she's still timid but not as much as she use to be.
Personality: Timid! She is very shy and quiet at first, barely speaking and only doing it to be polite. She tends to stay away from crowds and prefers hanging around with just one person at a time. Crowds intimidate her and it takes everything she has to stay nearby one. Loud noises frighten her and put her off her sketches so she likes to sit in her house from time to time.
Home Acre: D4
Quote: "Keep your head high and your dreams higher!"
- She only uses her catchphrase when she's comfortable with a person, this usually being after about 2-3 minutes of bonding.
- Her sketchbook is precious and contains all of her sketches, so she gets uncomfortable when people touch it or try to look at it without permission.
- Her idol is Gracie.
- Her jumper is purposely too big "for style"
- On Halloween ALL MASKS scare her.
- At Christmas she usually wants a "Sketchbook" or an item of clothing
- She chose D4 as her home because she likes the sea as it's quiet
Thanks ;u;. To be honest I wasn't sure it'd look nice but it seems it is ;u;